|More Journal Entries|
PLEASE read this before you plan to do anything, it's very important and it'll help us a lot. Moreover, you can get group's info here
Members: Everybody can be a member. And all members need to follow our rules. So it will help us run this group fluently! You are able to submit artworks suggest favorites.
Contributors: All contributors are invited by group's staffs.
All admin and staff respect members and they should be treated with respect as well. We do not tolerate rude or impolite behavior. If there is a problem, kindly discuss it with one of the admins. There is no need for hostility.
Our group accepts artworks with colors and of course, don't submit anything that is black and white, line art, or grayscale. Note that you have at least 4 DIFFERENT VIBRANT COLORS in your piece!
**We also do not accept deviations with mature filter contents (:
**Members can only submit 1 DEVIATION PER WEEK. If you submit over the our limitation, we'll refuse your request.
The admins only approve 3 ARTWORKS PER DAY(this is to prevent flooding of works in deviants' inbox)
Anyone who doesn't follow the said limitation of works submitted will be given 1 WEEK PENALTY of not submitting
Artwork will need approval before it is accepted (must be approved by 5 admins).
If your artwork was declined, you are allowed to inquire for a critique. Only ONE critique a week. Please note the group with the subject "Critique" with a link to your deviation and your concerns. *We will not critique if there is no link to a deviation*
Choosing featured work is our job. We'll choose best works from our members submissions to feature in the "Featured" section. That means, we will feature submissions get most attention from admins and maybe other members.
You can only suggest artworks from same artist max to 3 works in 1 week. And if you want to suggest from different artists, we allow 3 works as well
And please don't SPAM in our front page. For example: "Watch my gallery, watch my works" or something like that! Or even put any links of your works in comments, we may check but we'll never put your work in our gallery. If you want everybody to see your work, submit it into our gallery. Thank you!
HOW TO SUBMIT:
- Go to the "Gallery" section of our group. There, you will see different categories.
- Click the + sign on the right of every category's name. A window will appear.
- In that window, you can select the deviation that you want to submit. (**Remember: only 1 per week!)
- DO NOT submit in the "Featured" category. The admin will most likely reject your request. Works in "Featured" are chosen by the admin and are transferred from their normal folders to be shown there.
- When you suggest favorite works for our group, you can go straight to Featured and click the button to suggest it in. Staffs will rearrange Featured Gallery to look for best favorites then we will put them into Highlight Faves.
- Only suggest any submissions which can help others with inspirations. Thank you~
- You can suggest at least 3 artworks from same artist. Different ones, 5 artworks from each artist.
If you notice any bugs in the group, then please report them here
We have an open gallery for mixed categories including:
Traditional art (tools unlimited: Color pencils, Markers, Water colors, etc.)
Digital art (CG)
Photos and Manipulations
Stamps and Animation
If you can think of any better ideas or rules then tell us. We'd love to add it in group's rules. Thank you
Have a nice day!
And remember, we love you!!